For its International Exhibitions of Art and Architecture, the Biennale is aiming to make it easier for organisers of National Participations or Collateral Events to find exhibition spaces in Venice.
To this end, the Biennale has set up the Biennale Noticeboard on its website, www.labiennale.org, where announcements containing relevant information may be placed free of charge, showing owner’s details, and the features and location of the space offered.
This free online Notice board is aimed at public institutional bodies, but also to those private individuals who intend to offer spaces suitable for exhibitions in forthcoming Biennale exhibitions.
(max 4) of the spaces on offer must be sent to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisers must fill in the form
and attach the required documents.
1. The spaces offered must offer appropriate characteristics (from the point of view of usability) to be functional for exhibitions open to the public.
The Biennale will therefore not accept the inclusion of announcements where these characteristics are not proven.
2. The Biennale di Venezia offers no guarantees regarding the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the notice, nor any concerning the content published.
3. The Biennale di Venezia accepts no responsibility with regard to the characteristics and suitability of the spaces offered, which must therefore be checked by interested third parties before contracting to use these spaces for their initiatives.
4. The Biennale reserves the right to break off, modify and temporarily or permanently suspend the service or any part of it without prior notice.
5. Notices with offensive or deceitful content or referring in fraudulent and concealed manner to affiliation programmes, pharmaceutical drugs, pornographic material or services offered via added-cost telephone numbers will not be published. Duplicate announcements will be cancelled.