• Press reception. Press credentials may be picked up on the ground floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, at the entrance on the dock side, starting at 3:00 PM on 26 August 2013.
• Press Office. The Press Office is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò.
• Press Room. The Press Room, available for writing and sending out texts and images, is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, with an area reserved for laptops, wi-fi service and a refreshment/relaxation area.
• Official Press Conferences. The official Press Conference room is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò. The conferences will take place every day starting at 11:00 AM.
Following each press conference will be the photo-call, on the terrace of the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò; the interviews and Radio Call, courtesy of R101, will also be held on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò.
• Catalogues. The official Catalogue, published by Marsilio Editori (www.marsilioeditori.it), is for sale in the Electa bookshops, situated near the Lion’s Bar and on the first floor of the Palazzo del Casinò. During the Venice Film Festival, the official merchandising created for the Biennale di Venezia will also be for sale at the Electa bookshop.
• Assistance to photo-journalists and television crews. The office of co-ordination for photo-journalists and televisions crews will be located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, along with the Canon Professional Service for assistance and rentals.
• Press Boxes Room. Opening electronically, with over 1,300 press boxes, the press boxes room is located in the garden outside the Palazzo del Casinò, for distribution to the press of press kits, announcements and documentation regarding the Venice International Film Festival.
• Distribution of photos, CD images, audios and TV-clips. This distribution will also take place on the first floor of the Palazzo del Casinò.
• Online mail room. This service, open 24 hours a day, offers journalists press books, press releases and images of the films and of the Festival in digital format. For the first time, the TV-clips of the movies will be available in HD format.Accredited journalists are granted access to the online mail room through the press area of the website www.labiennale.org. The access code required for logging in is the numeric code received by e-mail,to be found also on the accreditation badge, on the right side of the bar code.