2011 - Orizzonti Prize winners
Press conference of the Orizzonti
The Orizzonti Jury of the 68th Venice Film Festival, chaired by Jia Zhangke and composed of Stuart Comer, Odile Decq, Marianne Khoury, Jacopo Quadri has decided to award:
- the Orizzonti Award (full-length films) to Kotoko by Shinya Tsukamoto.
- the Special Orizzonti Jury Prize (full-length films) to Whores’ Glory by Michael Glawogger.
- the Orizzonti Award (short films) to In attesa dell'avvento by Felice D'Agostino, Arturo Lavorato.
- the Orizzonti Award (medium-length films) to Accidentes gloriosos by Mauro Andrizzi, Marcus Lindeen.
- a Special Mention to: O le tulafale (The Orator) by Tusi Tamasese.
- a Special Mention to: All The Lines Flow Out by Charles Lim Yi Yong.
- the Venice Short Film Nominee for the European Film Awards to Hypercrisis by Josef Daberning.