The accreditation badge must be paid for in advance by credit card or upon collection in Venice.
Regulations concerning advance payment of the accreditation badge
• Payment needs to be made by and no later than 15th June 2018.
• Only upon payment, the accreditation will be considered valid
• No refund is possible in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
• Loss of the accreditation badge has to be reported to the local police authority. The badge will only be replaced against renewed payment and within the times of the issuing office.
• The accreditation is nominal and strictly personal, therefore it must not be transferred to third parties, otherwise the collection will be withdrawn.
La Biennale di Venezia, on the occasion of the 12th International Festival of Contemporary Dance (Venice, 22 June – 1 July 2018), promotes and facilitates partecipations in the Festival by offering a special accreditation to young public aged between 18 and 30, valid for 7 shows.
Thanks to the presence of a tutor, who will guide them on a dedicated path among the shows, the young people who will join the project will have the opportunity to deepen the themes of the Festival, meet the artists and protagonists, and enrich in this way their participation through moments of sharing, exchange and comparison.
Fee: 35 EUR
Deadline for accreditation requests and for payment: 15th June 2018
Spectators in residence accreditation offers the following benefits:
• Participation in 7 shows of the festival including the world premiere of the show Solos et Duos by Compagnie Marie Chouinard
• Dedicated tutor
• Priority entry to meetings with the protagonists and artists of the Festival
• Meeting with the artistic director of Biennale Danza, Marie Chouinard
• Possibility to access some rehearsals
• Access to the screenings of films scheduled during the Festival
• Reduction on the ticket purchase of the 16th International Architecture Exhibition
• Reduction on the purchase of tickets for the shows not included in the accreditation
• Certificate of attendance
• Facilitations to find accommodation in Venice
• Welcome kit
Shows reserved to “Audience in residence” accreditation
22 June Teatro alle Tese, 8 pm - Meg Stuart (Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement 2018) – BUILT TO LAST
23 June Teatro Piccolo Arsenale, 8 pm - Compagnie Marie Chouinard – SOLOS ET DUOS
24 June Tese dei Soppalchi, 3 pm - Mette Ingvartsen – TO COME (EXTENDED)
25 June Teatro alle Tese, 7 pm - Israel Galván - FLA.CO.MEN
27 June Teatro Piccolo Arsenale, 10 pm - Frédérick Gravel - SOME HOPE FOR THE BASTARDS
28 June Teatro alle Tese, 8 pm - Marlene Freitas - BACCHAE – PRELUDE TO A PURGE
30 June Tese dei Soppalchi, 7 pm - Xavier Le Roy – LE SACRE DU PRINTEMPS
Tel. +39 041 5218 828
Accreditation badges for press, radio-television and press attaches are reserved for media professionals who provide the application form satisfying the accreditation requirements. In detail:
All requested material must be sent in PDF by attaching it to the accreditation form with a passport photo of the applicant.
The Press Office reserves the right to approve applications sent before the deadline: June 18, 2018.
We cannot guarantee that applications that arrive at our office after that date will be accepted.
Only applications for accreditation with the necessary documentation will be considered.
Requests which have simultaneously been sent to other registration offices asking for other typologies of accreditation will not be taken into consideration.
Badges allow journalists to request complementary tickets to performances, which will be issued taking into account the regulations for registration and the limited number of available seats and will be at the full discretion of La Biennale di Venezia.
Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
The Press Badge gives a discount on tickets of the Festivals to an accompanying person.
The Press Badge offers a reduced-price ticket to the 16. International Architecture Exhibition.
On the occasion of the 12th International Festival of Contemporary Dance (22 June-1 July 2018), the La Biennale di Venezia Foundation intends to promote and encourage attendance of the festival by offering professional operators the possibility to request professional accreditations. Accreditations entitle their bearers to visit up to 12 shows of one’s choice (limited seating should be taken into account).
Accreditation price is 50.00 €
Requests should be received before 18 June 2018.
Accreditations are strictly personal and cannot be shared with, or transferred to, other persons.
Categories entitled to request accreditations:
Professional accreditations offer the following benefits:
Requests are subject to a discretionary and unappealable evaluation by La Biennale di Venezia, as to the issuing of accreditation cards and to the number of accreditations issued for every single organization or firm. Cards are anyway subject to limited availability.
Tel. +39 041 5218 828