The accreditation badge must be paid for in advance by credit card or upon collection in Venice.
Regulations concerning advance payment of the accreditation badge
• Payment needs to be made no later than 25 September 2018.
• Only upon payment, the accreditation will be considered valid.
• No refund is possible in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
• Loss of the accreditation badge has to be reported to the local police authority. The badge will only be replaced against renewed payment and within the times of the issuing office.
• The accreditation is nominal and strictly personal, therefore it must not be transferred to third parties, otherwise the collection will be withdrawn.
PRESS ACCREDITATION PROCEDURE
Accreditation badges for press, radio-television and press attaches are reserved to media professionals who provide the application form satisfying the accreditation requirements. In detail:
All requested material must be sent in PDF by attaching it to the accreditation form with a passport photo of the applicant.
The Press Office reserves the right to approve applications sent before the following deadline: June 18, 2018 for the Dance Festival, July 16, 2018 for the Theatre Festival and September 24, 2018 for the Music Festival.
We cannot guarantee that applications that arrive at our office after that date will be accepted.
Only applications for accreditation with the necessary documentation will be considered.
Requests which have simultaneously been sent to other registration offices asking for other typologies of accreditation will not be taken into consideration.
Badges allow journalists to request complimentary tickets to performances, which will be issued taking into account the regulations for registration and the limited number of available seats and will be at the full discretion of La Biennale di Venezia.
Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
The Press Badge gives a discount on tickets of the Festivals to an accompanying person.
The Press Badge offers a reduced-price ticket to the 16th International Architecture Exhibition.