The accreditation badge must be paid for in advance by credit card or upon collection in Venice.
Regulations concerning advance payment of the accreditation badge
• Payment needs to be made by and no later than 19th July 2018.
• Only upon payment, the accreditation will be considered valid.
• No refund is possible in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
• Loss of the accreditation badge has to be reported to the local police authority. The badge will only be replaced against renewed payment and within the times of the issuing office.
• The accreditation is nominal and strictly personal, therefore it must not be transferred to third parties, otherwise the collection will be withdrawn.
La Biennale di Venezia, on the occasion of the 46th International Theatre Festival (Venice, 20 July – 5 August 2018), promotes and facilitates partecipations in the Festival by offering a special accreditation to young public aged between 18 and 30, valid for 7 shows.
Thanks to the presence of a tutor who will guide them on a dedicated path among the shows, the young people who will join the project will have the opportunity to deepen the themes of the Festival, meet the artists and protagonists, and enrich in this way their participation through moments of sharing, exchange and comparison.
Fee: 35 EUR
Deadline for accreditation requests and payment: 19th July 2018
Spectators in Residence accreditation offers the following benefits:
• Participation in 7 shows of the Festival
• Dedicated tutor
• Thematic meetings
• Meeting with the artistic director of the Biennale Teatro
• Possibility to attend some rehearsals
• Access to the Symposium
• Reduction on the ticket purchase of the 16th International Architecture Exhibition
• Reduction on the purchase of tickets for the shows not included in the accreditation
• Certificate of attendance
• Facilitations to find accommodation in Venice
• Welcome kit.
Shows reserved to “Audience in residence” accreditation:
FIRST LEG _ 20 July > 28 July
20 July Teatro alle Tese h 5:30 pm – Anagoor – ORESTEA. AGAMENNONE, SCHIAVI, CONVERSIO
21 July Teatro Piccolo Arsenale h 10:00 pm – RezzaMastrella – FRATTO X
22 July Tese dei Soppalchi h 4:00 pm – Leonardo Lidi – SPETTRI
23 July Teatro Piccolo Arsenale h. 8:00 pm – Vincent Thomasset – ENSEMBLE ENSEMBLE
25 July Teatro alle Tese h 10:00 pm – Simone Augherlony – BIOFICTION
27 July Teatro alle Tese h 7:00 pm – Davy Pieters – HOW DID I DIE
28 July Teatro alle Tese h 8:15 pm – Clement Layes – TITLE
SECOND LEG _ 29 July > 4 August
29 July Teatro alle Tese h 9:30 pm – Davy Pieters – THE UNPLEASANT SURPRISE
30 July Teatro Piccolo Arsenale h. 9:30 pm – Gisèle Vienne – CROWD
31 July Teatro alle Tese h 9:15 pm – Biennale College Teatro Fabio Condemi
1 August Tese dei Soppalchi h 6:30 pm – Kronoteatro – CICATRICI
3 August Teatro alle Tese h 9:45 pm – Jacop Ahlbom – HORROR
4 August Tese dei Soppalchi h 7:00 pm – Thom Luz – GIRL FORM THE FOG MACHINE FACTORY
4 August Teatro Piccolo Arsenale h. 10:00 pm – Jacop Ahlbom – LEBENSRAUM
Tel. +39 041 5218828
On the occasion of the 46th International Theatre Festival (20 July - 5 August 2018), the La Biennale di Venezia Foundation intends to promote and encourage attendance of the festival by offering professional operators the possibility to request professional accreditations. Accreditations entitle their bearers to visit up to 12 shows of one’s choice (limited seating should be taken into account).
Accreditation costs 50.00 euro
Deadline for accreditation requests and payment: 19th July 2018.
Accreditations are strictly personal and cannot be shared with, or transferred to, other persons.
Categories entitled to request accreditation:
· Theatre Professionals
· Festival organisers
· Theatre companies
· Orchestras and ensembles
· Production firms
· Theatre Directors
· Music Academies / Dance Academies / Theatre Academies
· University professors of related subjects (Performing Arts)
· Conservatory faculty members
· Italian and foreign cultural institutes
Professional accreditation offers the following benefits:
• Priority access to up to 12 shows
• Priority access to opening press conference
• Access to the award ceremony of the Golden and Silver Lions
• Discounts for tickets to attend further shows, beyond the 12 free ones included in the accreditation
• Discounts on the ticket to visit the 16th International Architecture Exhibition
• Discounts on the ticket for a possible “+1”
• Assistance with the search of an accommodation in Venice
• Welcome kit
Requests are subject to a discretionary and unappealable evaluation by La Biennale di Venezia, as to the issuing of accreditation cards and to the number of accreditations issued for every single organization or firm. Cards are anyway subject to limited availability.
Tel. +39 041 5218 828
Accreditation badges for press, radio-television and press attaches are reserved for media professionals who provide the application form satisfying the accreditation requirements. In detail:
All requested material must be sent in PDF by attaching it to the accreditation form with a passport photo of the applicant.
The Press Office reserves the right to approve applications sent before the deadline: July 16, 2018.
We cannot guarantee that applications that arrive at our office after that date will be accepted.
Only applications for accreditation with the necessary documentation will be considered.
Requests which have simultaneously been sent to other registration offices asking for other typologies of accreditation will not be taken into consideration.
Badges allow journalists to request complementary tickets to performances, which will be issued taking into account the regulations for registration and the limited number of available seats and will be at the full discretion of La Biennale di Venezia.
Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
The Press Badge gives a discount on tickets of the Festivals to an accompanying person.
The Press Badge offers a reduced-price ticket to the 16th International Architecture Exhibition.