Services and special offers for the public, young people and accredited visitors
This year too, the Biennale has again developed the project “Lido in Mostra” to build on the relationship established with local businesses, which will institute an Infopoint at the Movie Village to provide information on the events and on what the Lido has to offer, as well as the special offers created specifically for industry professionals and for the public.
· A free wi-fi service will be activated on the Lido (new!) for the public and industry professionals in the venues of the Venice International Film Festival. The connection will be guaranteed 24 hours a day, from August 31st through September 14th. The maximum guaranteed band width will be 1.5 Mbps.
· Shuttle service (new!) organized by Lancia and by the hotel association, between the venues of the Venice Film Festival, the major hotels on the Lido, the Hotel Hungaria, and the Nicelli Airport.
A special shuttle service on an ACTV waterbus will be activated (new!) between the Darsena Casinò and San Zaccaria (Hotel Danieli) and vice-versa
, leaving every 30 minutes, free of charge to accredited visitors.
· A special shuttle service on an Alilaguna waterbus will be activated between the Marco Polo Airport and the Darsena Casinò (calling at Murano-Museo, Certosa - where Rebel, a collateral event of the 54th International Art Exhibition, created by James Franco, will be shown from 4 September (preview Saturday 3 September) - and Lido S.M.Elisabetta) and vice-versa.
· Infopoint at the Movie Village will offer visibility for events, special offers, prices and opening hours for businesses on the Lido.
· Residenza Junghans (Giudecca) at extremely affordable prices for accredited visitors (thanks to an agreement with the Esu – Ente Studentesco Universitario) http://www.hostelsclub.com/article/accrediti-biennale
· Student housing – Casa dello Studente in the venue at San Nicoletto on the Lido and other venues in Venice
· Associated Hotels (equipped with wi-fi) at special prices for accredited visitors from the press and industry
- Restaurants with fixed price menus for accredited visitors and the public (12-14 Euro)
- Restaurants open until 2:00 a.m.
- Bicycle Rental at a flat rate for the entire duration of the Venice Film Festival.
- Special prices at beach facilities on the Lido
- Discounts at associated businesses and service providers on the Lido
- Discounts on transportation (Carta Eventi Actv-Vela)
- Special prices at Campeggio Morosini (camp) – Istituzione Centri Soggiorno – at Alberoni (Tel. +39 041 731076)