- Press reception. Press credentials may be picked up on the ground floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, at the entrance on the dock side, starting at 9:00 a.m. on 30 August 2011.
- Press Office. The Press Office is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò.
- Press Room. The Press Room, available for writing and sending out texts and images, is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, with an area reserved for laptops, wi-fi service and a refreshment/relaxation area.
- Official Press Conferences. The official Press Conference room is located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò. The conferences will take place every day starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Following each press conference will be the photo-call, on the terrace of the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò; the interviews and Radio Call, courtesy of R101, will also be held on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò.
- Club Orizzonti. The Club Orizzonti will be located on the first floor of the Palazzo del Casinò for the film delegations and their principal business contacts. A place for meeting and conversation, it also offers a refreshment and relaxation area for all filmmakers, producers and artistic collaborators of the films selected for the Orizzonti section.
- Catalogues. The official Catalogue is for sale in the two Electa bookshops: in the lobby of the Palazzo del Casinò, and at the Movie Village, next to the outdoor ticket offices. During the Venice Film Festival, the official merchandising of the Biennale di Venezia will also be for sale.
- Assistance to photo-journalists and television crews. The office of coordination for photo-journalists and televisions crews will be located on the third floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, along with the Canon Professional Service for assistance and rentals.
- Mail Room. Opening electronically, with over 1800 mailboxes, the mail room is located on the first floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, for distribution to the press of press-books, announcements and documentation regarding the Venice International Film Festival.
- Distribution of photos, CD images, audios and TV-clips. The distribution will also take place on the first floor of the Palazzo del Casinò, next to the mail office.
- Online mail room. This service, open 24 hours a day, offers journalists press books, press releases and images of the films and of the Festival in digital format. Accredited journalists are granted access to the online mail room through the press area of the website www.labiennale.org (http://www.labiennale.org/en/cinema/press/).The access code required for logging in is the numeric code found on the accreditation badge under the bar code.
The Industry Office
- The Industry Office of the 68th Venice International Film Festival will be located at the Hotel Excelsior. The following services for company promotion will be made available to accredited industry professionals: the Digital Video Library, the Business Centre with information centre, web spaces and wireless internet service, the Industry Club, in collaboration with the Regione del Veneto, reserved for meetings between producers, international buyers and sellers and the Digital Expo exhibition areas, will all operate in a single venue to facilitate the work of the film industry professionals. All accredited professionals will receive the Industry Guide with the company contacts for all the participants in the Venice Film Festival. Industry areas will also be available for the organization of cocktail parties and public relations events for companies.
- Now open is the Digital Video Library, which will offer the films from the official selection of films and films that are not in competition but are registered at Digital Expo. It is possible to register films exclusively for private viewings, organized by appointment with the Industry Office for selected buyers. For the entire duration of the Venice Film Festival, an up-to-date real-time information service will be available detailing the operators who have viewed the films and their company contacts.
For security reasons, access to the venues of the 68th Venice International Film Festival will take place exclusively through entrance points subject to controls. The Festival area will be off-limits to automobile traffic during the event. It will not be possible to bring in any form of luggage, a baggage checkroom will be placed at the disposition of accredited visitors and the public. No audio-video recording equipment or cameras will be allowed in the screening rooms.