Streaming of 10 Orizzonti feature films and 13 shorts
Technical Requirements and Regulations for the 10 Orizzonti feature films and the 13 Orizzonti shorts available in streaming
• Before purchasing it is highly recommended to test the compatibility of the service with one's devices (connectivity, computer etc.) by connecting to the address https://www.festivalscope.com/media/screening_test
• Technical Requirements for streaming screenings
1) a high-speed Internet connection
2) a computer (PC or Mac) with at least 2GB of RAM memory and 2 Ghz processor
3) a compatible browser: updated versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Explorer 9
4) Flash Player updated to version 11.3
The streaming is NOT compatible with mobile devices like tablets or smartphones.
Immediately after purchase you will receive an e-mail with the ticket and subsequently, within 24 hours before the time indicated for the screening, you will receive a second e-mail containing the customized internet address in order to connect to the screening service. If the purchaser does not receive the e-mail containing the ticket or link for the viewing it is recommended that he/she checks the spam folder, before asking for assistance. The purchase is non-transferable and cannot be reimbursed for any reason.
The release is single, in pure non-repeatable streaming and without the possibility of downloading the movie, and it has to take place within 24 hours from the official beginning of the screening (Italian time). It is possible to interrupt the film and resume from the point at which it interrupted, but only within the 24 hours following the beginning of the aforementioned screening time. The quality of movie images may vary depending on the movies themselves and the quality of the material provided by those who hold their rights. It is possibile to receive assistance in case of problems or technical queries by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each film (in its original language with English subtitles) will be available for streaming in the 24 hours after 9 p.m. (Italian time) of the day of the official screening at the Venice Film Festival, according to the following program:
Thursday 30 August
Saturday 1 September