“Lido in Mostra” Project
Services and special offers for the public, young people and accredited visitors
This year, the Biennale has once again developed the project “Lido in Mostra”, built on the relationship established with local businesses, which will establish an Infopoint at the Movie Village to provide information on the events and on what the Lido has to offer, as well as the special offers created specifically for industry professionals and for the public.
Services and facilities
· A free wi-fi service will be activated on the Lido for the public and industry professionals in the venues of the Venice International Film Festival. The connection will be guaranteed 24 hours a day, from August 28th through September 7th
· Shuttle service between the venues of the Venice Film Festival, the major hotels on the Lido and the Nicelli Airport
· Infopoint at the Movie Village will offer visibility for events, special offers, prices and opening hours for businesses on the Lido
· Students housing offering extremely affordable and accessible accommodations to all accredited visitors (thanks to an agreement with Esu - Ente Studentesco Univeristario)
· Associated Hotels (equipped with wi-fi) at special prices for accredited visitors from the press and industry
· Bicycle Rental at a flat rate for the entire duration of the Venice Film Festival
· Special prices at beach facilities on the Lido
· Discounts at associated businesses and service providers on the Lido
· Bike sharing service for the entire duration of the Venice Film Festival. Public and visitors can use bicycle beyond pay the first hour of utilization. Public and visitors can rent bicycles at P.le S. Maria Elisabetta and nearby the Cinema Palace (Via Candia).
· Ticket discounts for Trenitalia customers with a Frecciargento / Frecciabianca ticket with destination Venice (travel date anterior of maximum 3 days) and discount for affiliates Cartafreccia.
All the information updated periodically on the official website www.labiennale.org