Regulations and online pre-payment of the accreditation badge
The accreditation badge can be paid in advance or upon collection in Venice if allowed by the accreditation typology. In both ways, the accreditation badge can be paid exclusively with traceable payment systems, such as credit and debit card. Advance online payment will give you preferential access to the Accreditation Desk.
Regulations concerning advance online payment of the accreditation badge
- Online payment needs to be made no later than 29th August 2020.
- Advance online payment will take place in two separate steps. First reservation of payment and second the charge of the amount due.
- Both steps of payment will be communicated via e-mail by Banca Sella.
- The payment is only completed once the amount has been charged. Please wait for the email confirmation and bring this with you when collecting the accreditation. In the case that you should not receive confirmation, please contact the office issuing your accreditation.
- The type of accreditation (Press, Industry, Cinema) cannot be changed once payment has been made.
- No refund is possible in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
- Loss of the accreditation badge has to be reported to the local police authority. The badge will only be replaced against renewed payment and within the times of the issuing office.