The Cinema accreditation is dedicated to those who operate in the film sector under a cultural profile.
EARLY BIRD FEE: € 80
Request by 28th June
Online payment by 6th July, 2:30 pm CET
FULL FEE: € 95
Request by 21st August
Online payment by 25th August, 2:30 pm CET
Payment of the accreditation must be made exclusively online.
The booking of the 80th Venice International Film Festival screenings will only be available to pass holders who have paid for their accreditation.
The Cinema accreditation can be requested by:
· University lecturers or researchers involved in teaching or researching subjects related to film;
· Teachers of public schools teaching film studies, in this case, the request must be accompanied by up-to-date documentation of the subjects taught and by a letter from the Headmaster;
· Main representatives of major national film associations;
· Heads or close collaborators of cultural associations producing detailed evidence of their film activity;
· Heads of publishing companies with specific editorial interest in the field of cinema;
· Heads of Italian and foreign cultural institutions;
· Heads of public and local cultural administrations.
Cultural operators and representatives of film clubs and cultural associations affiliated with national cinema associations are kindly recommended to refer directly to the associations to request a Cinema accreditation.
Requests which do not fit into the above categories will not be considered.
All requests must be accompanied by detailed and up-to-date documentation indicating the applicant’s category.
CINEMA ACCREDITATION AND SERVICES OFFERED
Cinema accreditation offers the possibility to view all films of the Festival at the screenings marked as “Tutti gli accrediti/All accreditations”, the access to the projects of the Venice Immersive section at Isola del Lazzaretto Vecchio (Venice Immersive Island), the access to the Exhibition Areas and to the free access conferences organized by the Venice Production Bridge.
The screening schedule will be available on the website from mid-August and in the official programme which will be handed out with the accreditation badge.
The accreditation will be valid for the entire duration of the 80th Venice International Film Festival. Please note that access to the screening rooms will only be possible by showing your reservation and accreditation.
Cinema accreditation also allows you to benefit from:
· free public transportation on the Lido MC, V, A, C and CA bus lines and on the MC (Ferrovia-Lido Casinò) and 20 (S. Zaccaria-Lido Casinò) water bus lines for the duration of the 80th Venice International Film Festival;
· discount on the cover price of the Film Festival catalogue;
· discount on tickets to the 18th. International Architecture Exhibition (Giardini and Arsenale 20 May-26 November 2023) and participation in the free guided tour of the Exhibition.