EARLY BIRD FEE: € 300
Requests by 5th June
Online payment by 12th June, 2:30 pm CET
FULL FEE: € 350
Requests by 1st August
Online payment by 8th August, 2:30 pm CET
LATE FEE: € 450
Requests from 2nd August
E-commerce closing for online payment, Friday 23rd August, 2:30 pm CET. Please note that in the case of payment at the Accreditation Desk, only a payment receipt may be issued.
The online booking of the 81st Venice International Film Festival screenings on the dedicated platform, will only be available to pass holders who have paid for their accreditation.
Accreditation gives the following benefits:
· Priority admission to Press & Industry screenings of the festival;
· The possibility to see all selected films of the festival;
· The access to the projects of the Venice Immersive section at Isola del Lazzaretto Vecchio (Venice Immersive Island);
· The possibility to request tickets for public screenings that have no priority access for pass holders.
In addition, the Industry Gold accreditation gives exclusive access to:
· the booking of 1-to-1 meetings with the projects selected for the Venice Gap-Financing Market, the Book Adaptation Rights Market, Final Cut in Venice programme and Meet the Streamers;
· purchase of the services offered by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the Final Cut in Venice programme;
· the Meet the Streamers;
· the VPB Market Screenings;
· the Industry Gold Club reserved to producers, buyers and sales agents (GOLD only);
· conferences, networking sessions and other activities organized by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the reserved areas and functions of the Venice Production Bridge website;
· the Industry Business Centre;
· the online Industry Guide (publication of the company data in the online Industry Guide will be granted only to accreditation holders who have registered and paid their accreditation by 19th August);
· the official Catalogue of the festival;
· the Venice Production Bridge Programme and Market Screening Schedule 2024;
· discount on tickets for the 60th International Art Exhibition (Giardini and Arsenale 20th April - 24th November 2024) and participation in the free guided tour of the Exhibition.
The accreditation will also guarantee access to the exhibition area, to all the conferences streamed via the VPB Live Channel (streaming service), and Wi-Fi and Internet access.
The 7 pm official screenings in the Sala Grande are exclusively for the public.
The following categories can apply for accreditation:
Acquisition (Distribution/Theatrical Exhibitor/Streaming platforms)
* Industry Gold accreditation will only be granted to those in charge of acquisition, production, sales who are fully employed by the registered companies, and to film commissions’ or film funds’ Heads of Department.
The accreditation is valid for the entire duration of the 81st Venice International Film Festival. Please note that access to the screening rooms will only be possible by showing your accreditation and reservation.
The 81st Venice International Film Festival screening schedule will be published on the website by mid-August.
If for any reason you should be unable to attend, but have requested your accreditation before 5th June 2024 and paid in advance online by 12th June 2024, it will be possible to receive a 60% refund. Your cancellation must be received by 31st July 2024 and the Administrative Office of La Biennale di Venezia will manage the refund. For accreditation requests received after 5th June and cancellations received after 31st July, the purchase of the accreditation cannot be refunded.
Locations and Services of the Venice Production Bridge
On the occasion of the upcoming 81st edition of the Venice International Film Festival (28th August – 7th September, 2024), the Venice Production Bridge (29th August 3rd September, 2024) will organize the following events: Venice Gap-Financing Market, Book Adaptation Rights Market, Final Cut in Venice, VPB Market Screenings, Venice Immersive Market and the Meet the Streamers. Furthermore, as in the previous years, the Venice Production Bridge will propose various services including the Industry Gold Club, Industry Business Centre, Spazio Incontri (conference rooms), and Exhibition Areas.
VPB Market Screenings will be available only for Industry Gold and Trade participants.
Industry Gold and Trade participants can submit their films produced after 1st January 2024 to the VPB Market Screenings, no later than 31st July 2024.
It is also possible, exclusively for Industry Gold and Trade participants, to purchase Venice Production Bridge promotional services such as the organization of round tables and conferences, the purchase of trailer slots (spot on screen) in monitors of the Industry Gold Club and in the Exhibition Areas, the purchase of advertising pages in the VPB Programme and Market Screenings Schedule, or banners in the Exhibition Areas.
Discover the services of the Venice Production Bridge.