Regulations and online pre-payment of the accreditation badge
The accreditation badge can be paid in advance, or upon collection in Venice for Industry accreditation typology only. In both ways, the accreditation badge can be paid exclusively with traceable payment systems, such as credit and debit card (or other payment method indicated on the e-commerce page).
Regulations concerning advance online payment of the accreditation badge:
- Online payment needs to be made no later than Friday 23 August 2024.
- Advance online payment will take place in two separate steps. First reservation of payment and second the charge of the amount due. Both steps of payment will be communicated via e-mail by Banca Sella.
- It is recommended to correctly indicate the email account to receive communications.
- The payment is only completed once the amount has been charged. Please wait for the email confirmation . In the case that you did not receive it, please verify that the transaction was successful with your bank.
- The type of accreditation (Press, Industry, Cinema) cannot be changed once payment has been made.
- No refund is possible in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
- Loss of the accreditation badge has to be reported to the local police authority. The badge will only be replaced against renewed payment and within the times of the issuing office.