The Cinema accreditation is dedicated to those who operate in the film sector under a cultural profile.
EARLY BIRD FEE: € 80
Request by 29th June
Online payment by 7th July, 2:30 pm CET
FULL FEE: € 90
Request by 28th July
Online payment by 9th August, 2:30 pm CET
LATE FEE: € 100
Request from 29th July to 22nd August
Online payment must be made by and not later than 27th August 2022, 2:30 pm CET
Payment of the accreditation must be made exclusively online.
The Cinema accreditation can be requested by:
· University lecturers or researchers involved in teaching or researching subjects related to film;
· Teachers of public schools teaching film studies; in this case, the request must be accompanied by up-to-date documentation of the subjects taught and by a letter from the head teacher;
· Students of training and professional film schools;
· Main representatives of major national film associations;
· Heads or close collaborators of cultural associations producing detailed evidence of their film activity;
· Heads of publishing companies with specific editorial interest in the field of cinema;
· Heads of Italian and foreign cultural institutions;
· Heads of public and local cultural administrations.
Cultural operators and representatives of film clubs and cultural associations affiliated with national cinema associations are kindly recommended to refer directly to the associations to request a Cinema accreditation.
Requests which do not fit into the above categories will not be considered.
All requests must be accompanied by detailed and up-to-date documentation indicating the applicant’s category.
CINEMA ACCREDITATION AND SERVICES OFFERED
Cinema accreditation offers the possibility to view all films of the Festival at the screenings marked as “Tutti gli accrediti/All accreditations”, the access to the projects of the Venice Immersive section at Isola del Lazzaretto Vecchio (Venice Immersive Island), the access to the Exhibition Areas and to the free access conferences organized by the Venice Production Bridge.
The screening schedule will be available on the website from mid-August and in the official programme which will be handed out with the accreditation badge.
The accreditation will be valid for the entire duration of the 79th Venice International Film Festival.
Cinema accreditation also allows you to benefit from accommodation at a special price in the affiliated university residences for the entire duration of the Festival.
For further information please contact the Registration Office:
Tel. +39 041 5218 842