EARLY BIRD FEE: € 300
Request by 29th June
Online payment by 7th July, 2:30 pm CET
FULL FEE: € 350
Request by 28th July
Online payment by 9th August, 2:30 pm CET
LATE FEE: € 400
Request from 29th July to 22nd August
Online payment by 27th August, 2:30 pm CET
Starting from 23rd August, the On-Site Fee of € 450 will be applied for payment at the Accreditation Desk.
Accreditation gives the following benefits:
· First priority admission to Press & Industry screenings of the festival;
· The possibility to see all selected films of the festival;
· The access to the projects of the Venice Immersive section at Isola del Lazzaretto Vecchio (Venice Immersive Island);
· The possibility to request tickets for public screenings that have no priority access for pass holders.
and exclusive access to:
· the booking of 1-to-1 meetings with the projects selected for the Venice Gap-Financing Market, the Book Adaptation Rights Market, Final Cut in Venice, and the VOD Market Day;
· purchase of the services offered by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the Final Cut in Venice workshop;
· the VPB Market Screenings;
· the Digital Video Library consisting of films from the festival selection and Venice Production Bridge titles;
· the Industry Gold Club reserved to producers, buyers and sales agents (GOLD only);
· conferences, networking sessions and other activities organized by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the reserved areas and functions of the Venice Production Bridge website;
· the Industry Business Centre;
· the online Industry Guide and company data listed in the online Industry Guide for registered users who have paid their accreditation by 24th August;
· the official Catalogue of the festival;
· the Venice Production Bridge Programme and Market Screening Schedule 2022.
The accreditation will also guarantee access: to the online Digital Video Library Catalogue, to the exhibition area, to all the conferences streamed via the VPB Live Channel (streaming service), and Wi-Fi and Internet access.
The following categories can apply for accreditation:
Acquisition (Distribution/Theatrical Exhibitor/Television)
* Industry Gold accreditation will only be granted to those in charge of acquisition, production, sales who are fully employed by the registered companies, and to film commissions’ or film funds’ Heads of Department.
The accreditation is valid for the entire duration of the 79th Venice International Film Festival.
The 79th Venice International Film Festival screening schedule will be published on the website by mid-August.
If for any reason you should be unable to attend, but have requested your accreditation before 29th June, 2022 and paid in advance online by 7th July 2022, it will be possible to receive a 60% refund. Your cancellation must be received by 31st July 2022 and the Administrative Office of La Biennale di Venezia will manage the refund. For accreditation requests received after 29th June and cancellations received after 31st July the purchase of the accreditation cannot be refunded.
Locations and Services of the Venice Production Bridge
On the occasion of the upcoming 79th edition of the Venice International Film Festival (31st August – 10th September, 2022), the Venice Production Bridge (1st–6th September, 2022) will organize the following events: Venice Gap-Financing Market, Book Adaptation Rights Market, Final Cut in Venice, VPB Market Screenings, the Venice Immersive Market, the European Film Forum, and the VOD Market Day. Furthermore, as in the previous years the Venice Production Bridge will propose various services including the Industry Gold Club, Industry Business Centre, Spazio Incontri (meetings room), and Exhibition Areas.
VPB Market Screenings will be available only for Industry Gold and Trade participants. The Digital Video Library will be available to view films on the Festival Scope Pro platform (pro.festivalscope.com) via a personal password given to all Industry Gold and Trade participants.
Industry Gold and Trade participants can submit their films produced after 1st January 2022 to the VPB Market Screenings, no later than 1st August 2022. They can submit films produced after 12th September 2021 to the Digital Video Library, no later than 1st August 2022.
It is also possible, exclusively for Industry Gold and Trade participants, to purchase Venice Production Bridge promotional services such as the organization of round tables and conferences, the purchase of trailer slots (spot on screen) in monitors of the Industry Gold Club and in the Exhibition Areas, the purchase of advertising pages in the VPB Programme and Market Screenings Schedule, or banners in the Exhibition Areas.
Discover the services of the Venice Production Bridge.