EARLY BIRD FEE: € 300
Request by 28th June
Online payment by 6th July, 2:30 pm CET
FULL FEE: € 350
Request by 10th August
Online payment by 17th August, 2:30 pm CET
LATE FEE: € 450
Request from 11th August
Payment online deadline: Friday 25 August.
Please note that in the case of payment at the Accreditation Desk, only a payment receipt may be issued.
The booking of the 80th Venice International Film Festival screenings will only be available to pass holders who have paid for their accreditation.
Accreditation gives the following benefits:
· Priority admission to Press & Industry screenings of the festival;
· The possibility to see all selected films of the festival;
· The access to the projects of the Venice Immersive section at Isola del Lazzaretto Vecchio (Venice Immersive Island);
· The possibility to request tickets for public screenings that have no priority access for pass holders.
and exclusive access to:
· the booking of 1-to-1 meetings with the projects selected for the Venice Gap-Financing Market, the Book Adaptation Rights Market, and Final Cut in Venice;
· purchase of the services offered by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the Final Cut in Venice workshop;
· the Meet the streamers ;
· the VPB Market Screenings;
· the Digital Video Library consisting of films from the festival selection and Venice Production Bridge titles;
· the Industry Gold Club reserved to producers, buyers and sales agents (GOLD only);
· conferences, networking sessions and other activities organized by the Venice Production Bridge;
· the reserved areas and functions of the Venice Production Bridge website;
· the Industry Business Centre;
· the online Industry Guide and company data listed in the online Industry Guide for registered users who have paid their accreditation by 23rd August;
· the official Catalogue of the festival;
· the Venice Production Bridge Programme and Market Screening Schedule 2023;
· discount on tickets to the 18th. International Architecture Exhibition (Giardini and Arsenale 20 May-26 November 2023) and participation in the free guided tour of the Exhibition.
The accreditation will also guarantee access: to the online Digital Video Library Catalogue, to the exhibition area, to all the conferences streamed via the VPB Live Channel (streaming service), and Wi-Fi and Internet access.
The following categories can apply for accreditation:
Acquisition (Distribution/Theatrical Exhibitor/Television)
* Industry Gold accreditation will only be granted to those in charge of acquisition, production, sales who are fully employed by the registered companies, and to film commissions’ or film funds’ Heads of Department.
The accreditation is valid for the entire duration of the 80th Venice International Film Festival. Please note that access to the screening rooms will only be possible by showing your reservation and accreditation.
The 80th Venice International Film Festival screening schedule will be published on the website by mid-August.
If for any reason you should be unable to attend, but have requested your accreditation before 28th June, 2023 and paid in advance online by 6th July 2023, it will be possible to receive a 60% refund. Your cancellation must be received by 31st July 2023 and the Administrative Office of La Biennale di Venezia will manage the refund. For accreditation requests received after 28th June and cancellations received after 31st July the purchase of the accreditation cannot be refunded.
Locations and Services of the Venice Production Bridge
On the occasion of the upcoming 80th edition of the Venice International Film Festival (30th August – 9th September, 2023), the Venice Production Bridge (31stAugust 5th September, 2023) will organize the following events: Venice Gap-Financing Market, Book Adaptation Rights Market, Final Cut in Venice, VPB Market Screenings, Venice Immersive Market and the Meet the streamers. Furthermore, as in the previous years the Venice Production Bridge will propose various services including the Industry Gold Club, Industry Business Centre, Spazio Incontri (meeting room), and Exhibition Areas.
VPB Market Screenings will be available only for Industry Gold and Trade participants. The Digital Video Library will be available to view films on the Festival Scope Pro platform (pro.festivalscope.com) via a personal password given to all Industry Gold and Trade participants.
Industry Gold and Trade participants can submit their films produced after 1st January 2023 to the VPB Market Screenings, no later than 31st July 2023. They can submit films produced after 11th September 2022 to the Digital Video Library, no later than 31st July 2023.
It is also possible, exclusively for Industry Gold and Trade participants, to purchase Venice Production Bridge promotional services such as the organization of round tables and conferences, the purchase of trailer slots (spot on screen) in monitors of the Industry Gold Club and in the Exhibition Areas, the purchase of advertising pages in the VPB Programme and Market Screenings Schedule, or banners in the Exhibition Areas.
Discover the services of the Venice Production Bridge.